Friday, August 1, 2008

Annie Lennox Painting

Lately I've been taking a lot of photos so I haven't been painting very much. As much as I love photography, painting is my first love. Ever since I was little, I'd get butterflies in my stomach every time I'd start a new painting. So a few weeks ago I was watching a Eurythmics music video, Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). For some reason I thought it would be great to do a painting from the video. So I watched it a couple times and decided what to do. If you've never seen the video you probably won't know the painting. I recommend watching it either way, the Eurythmics are classic. I haven't quite perfected it all the way. I think I've painted and re-painted about 40 or 50 times, and I'll probably end up changing it again. I've never had any formal training in art so I just try and do my best. But this is it so far!







No comments: