Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Amazing Day

I had the most amazing day today! I finally got the photos of the tea (in the last post) that I've been wanting for ages. And I also started a new painting. I'm not done but so far I'm really happy with it. I worked for two hours and listened to two of my favorite Cd's, Life for Rent by Dido and System by Seal. The painting's sort of abstract, it's of a green hand. You know how in black and white photos it's just all different shades of gray? Well the hand is all different shades of green, holding something. I might post a picture of it when it's done.
I also got a new camera that I've had my eye on for such a long time. It's a Nikon D40, and it's amaazing! I put my old memory card in it and within 20 minutes I had filled the whole thing! I'm now addicted to the sound of the camera clicking. I'm sure there'll be billions of photos from the camera on this blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.